20 years in computer sciences : director (operation, IT), project leader, software and service development, system and database architecture (fullstack), security, encryption and machine learning
• 6 years in bioinformatics
• Optimization of processes, data science, artificial intelligence
• 10 publications (Nature, Cell, Leukemia, MCP ...)
• Master's degree in software development
• Environments: Amazon, Apache, Azure, Cloudflare, Git (GitHub), Google Cloud, Heroku, JBoss, Linux (CentOS, Ubuntu, Gentoo), MongoDB (Mongoose, GridFS), Neo4J (Cypher), NGINX, OSX, PowerBI, scikit-learn, SQL (PostgreSQL, MariaDB, MySQL, MS SQL), Tensorflow, Tomcat, Windows (.Net)
Drag the circles to get more information!
Create, optimize and deploy A.I. models.
Enterprise wide governance of information as an asset (via data processing, analysis, data mining, ...). Determining what kinds of information the enterprise will choose to capture and retain, and for what purposes.
• Creation of novel tools for the storage, analysis and presentation of genetic information
• Construction of data pipelines
• Development of strategic partnerships
• Responsible of R&D : System architecture, web access, APIs, actionnable genetic data information, security
Software development and data analysis (bioinformatic)
• Proteomics, proteogenomics, immunoinformatics, mass spectrometry
• NoSQL storage (Graph databases, Neo4j, Key-Value stores)
• Machine learning (supervised and unsupervised)
• Data visualisation
CRIM, 123 Certification, NOVIKA
Director of Operations
• Prioritize, implement effective management processes, see the hiring of adequate staff, produce performance reports ...
• Design and develop a portable virtual reality simulator of manual welding processes
• Lead a multidisciplinary team of 5 to 12 people
• Manage the IT infrastructure and technological choices
Analyst programmer - Java
• Build the architecture for the welding simulation software
• Develop a real-time motion capture system
• Design special effects (smoke, fusion, sparks ...)
Gradsters is a web-based project management and recruitment platform for graduate students and researchers. It provides new prospective students the opportunity to browse through all the different projects offered by researchers and faculties across the globe. Through a simple user experience with advanced search functionalities such as geographic location and area of research interest, Gradsters helps laboratories build the perfect team. In addition, Gradsters provides laboratory management tools to help bolster the effectiveness of research and development. Our long time goal is to promote, organize and increase the efficiency of research teams on a global scale.